Kinderfriends SHARE THE LOVE..Blog HOP..FREEBIE

It's  FEBRUARY!

LOVE...KINDESS...FLOWERS...CANDY!


Valentine's  Day

I LOVE IT!




My friends and I at

#KINDERFRIENDS



are 

SHARING  THE  LOVE!

Each of us is giving 10% of our sales
 (through Feb. 14)

to a CHARITY of our CHOICE!

I am chosing a 

DONOR'S  CHOOSE  Project



to help a TEACHER  make

literacy assessible to a classroom!

(I haven't chosen a class yet...
if you are in need...
let me know!)


I want to share a STEAL with YOU!

I am keeping my



ON SALE
(reg. $10 )

20%  off

THAT'S  RIGHT!

6 Valentine PACKETS  for  $8.00

Only through February 15.

What's in it?

6 packets of Valentine Themed LOVE!

Packets include...
Be Mine Place Value Game
Easy Peasy
Friendly Word Families
Lotsa Love 10 more / 10 Less
Some Bunny Loves You
Sweet Treats Making Ten Strategy

Most Packets available for sale individually.

*** 'Friendly Word Families' is available exclusively in this BUNDLE

Check out my store for more information on each individual packet!

SHARE THE LOVE

and  a 

 FREEBIE  for YOU!



 ENJOY!

Now...Hop on over to 

Pamela 




and see the GOODIES she has for YOU!

Remember...

SHARE  THE  LOVE!

Pay it FORWARD!

No comments

Back to Top