'/>' Christmas in JULY???? YESSSSSS!!!!! |

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Christmas in JULY???? YESSSSSS!!!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
Ok..I said the "C" word!

As  of  TODAY ( July 6 , 2016)
there are
172 days
until
CHRISTMAS!
YES!!!

I need to  begin my Christmas lists...
and then
 SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!

But ... that's  another STORY! :)

To help out with the whole "giving to others" MINDSET...

My friends and I
 at
iTeach Linkies

and 

are "GIVING" to YOU!

Each of us is having a 20% off sale in our TPT store!


My store is 20% OFF  EVERYTHING...Bundles & BTS TOO!

AND...



I have a FREEBIE for YOU!


Check out my COMPLETE


AND  THERE  IS  
MORE!

Each of us has added a FREEBIE in the link up for YOU!
Click on each one for FREEBIES..
Check out my friends' stores too...ALL of us are 20% OFF!
WOWZA! 
 Check out your wish lists & stock up EARLY!

Do you need a laminator & sheets 
to  have ALL of these
WONDERFUL FREEBIES
ready to use?
CHECK THIS OUT!



(* this is an affiliate notice )

AND

We are having a HUGE  GIVEAWAY!



Who wants to win:

 One of three (3)-    $50  TPT Gift Certificates    ( ME--I DO!  I DO!)
AND
A   $50  TARGET Gift Certificate    ( ME--I DO!  I DO!
AND
A $100 TEACHING IN THE TONGASS CLIP ART Gift Certificate
ME--I DO!  I DO!

You can't win , if you DON'T ENTER!

Good  Luck!

Here you go:



7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! So many great "presents" in this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the word work freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy - thank you for this wonderful freebie! Just right for Back to School!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas in July! - Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Love your freebie! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love the freebie! Thank you for sharing! :D
    Mrs. Nicolau
    Brinca Into Bilingual!

    ReplyDelete