HELPERS...How do YOU Choose them?

I want my kiddos to
HELP!
I am NOT your MAMA.
I am NOT your Grandma,
AND
I AM NOT YOUR MAID!
:)


We ALL work & play in our classroom.
If you work here,,,you are a part of our TEAM.
AND ALL Team members HELP!

So HOW to 
"Share the JOBS?"

Make it a 
CHOICE!

I don't 
CHOOSE
daily helpers.

I let them choose what they would like to do each day.

Here are my helpers:



I write their names on
  a  cardstock  strip .

I use a 12" X 36" pocket chart.



I have 
2 Clean Up Crew members,
2 Ball Handlers ( for recesses ),
and
2 Tech Teachers ( pass out / collect ipads )
1 line leader,
1 door holder,
and 1 messenger.

9 helpers each day.

My NUMBER 1 RULE!

If you are NOT quietlt in your seat when the 
BELL  RINGS.....

YOU CANNOT BE A HELPER
THAT DAY!

( Don't be Tardy...or NOISY!)

My kiddos LOVE it!

(I'm HERE & I'm QUIET!)
Hahahaha

and then...

I ask the next person on the card...
"_(susie)___ ",  would you like to be _( ball handler)_  or __(tech teacher)_"
( Go straight down the pocket chart...)

Until ALL the jobs are filled for the day!

They like having a CHOICE in their day!

and then...

I don't have to do the JOBS!

And...I LOVE THAT!

No comments

Back to Top