'/>' 5.5 days left...BUT WHO'S COUNTING???? |

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

5.5 days left...BUT WHO'S COUNTING????

I admit it.
I AM TIRED!

I am counting the days until vacation.
I am counting the days until I don't have to leave the house by 7:15 AM.
I am counting the days...until I can have coffee at 8:00 9:00AM. :)

Ah...I  Am  READY!

BUT...

My teacher BRAIN won't 
STOP!


I want to start getting ready for

NEXT  YEAR!!!

I know...relax, breathe...ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!

I can't STOP! I want to plan!

We are getting a new reading program next year.

CA JOURNEYS here we come!

And so...I have begun.
I have begun to plan.
MY day, my month, my year!

I am starting my new projects today!

Here's a PREVIEW!




Focus Wall Printables









The BEST PART???

These Packets can be used with ANY program!
( Just because it follows CA Journeys...doesn't mean it will ONLY work with 
that program!)

Here is the FREE Focus Wall Headers... :)


How about 
DAILY   PROOFREADING    PRACTICE??





More on the WAY!
 Keep checking back!
:)

All available HERE.

Now...Where is my beach chair? :)
Time to relax! :)

5.5 days to go...  :)

2 comments:

  1. You are committed! I have 4 days left and am not thinking a bit about next year. My brain is already on summertime mode...

    -karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many great back to school resources! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete