'/>' Three of My Favorite Things - Linky |

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Three of My Favorite Things - Linky

I know...
it's Dr. You-Know-Who's BIRTHDAY!

Let's READ ACROSS AMERICA!



OK... NEXT...

It's A LINKY!
Kristen, Cassie, & Juliet from
Teaching Trio
are having their
MARCH LINKY!


So here is mine...


1. 
I can't wait to clean my house.
 No! 
I mean really clean.
 Now this is NOT my favorite chore during the year.
 But...SPRING CLEANING...It is the BEST!
And YES...I am doing CLOSETS too! :)

2.
I am making LUNCH dates with my parents, my kids & grandkids, and my hubby!
I can sit and enjoy a meal ( for more than 20 minutes ) and catch up with those I LOVE!

3.
EASTER!  
Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!
I Love to make Easter Baskets!
(Almost as fun as Christmas..ALMOST)
So I am hitting up the dollar store, looking for fun bunny & chick toys...
and
CHECKING PINTEREST for cute foods to make!
LOVE IT!

And so...here are my 3 fav's.
LINK UP @ Teaching Trio


to add YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment