St. Patrick's Day with the GRANDKIDS! ALL About ME!

If it's Sunday
It must be time for..
NIBITS FOR NEWBIES!


This week's THEME...

ME!

Sorry. 

 I am heading out for 
SPRING BREAK.

Report Cards are done.
Assessments have been recorded.
Assemblies  enjoyed.

AND I AM EXHAUSTED!


So as we RECHARGE..
And yes FOLKS...YOU NEED TO RECHARGE!

Give yourself a break!
WE WORK HARD!

It's OK to say NO!
No...I don't want to go to....
NO...I don't want to go out tonight... ( I plan on going to bed EARLY!)
NO...I don't want to ...

YES!
I just want to stay in my COMFY clothes ( PJ's, sweats. yoga pants, etc)
I want to eat JUNK FOOD
and
I am binge watching whatever the remote lands on..
I AM NOT MAKING ANY DECISIONS!

YIPPEE!!!  Spring Break!

Now...I am a GMA!
After a few "ME" days...
I am having 3 ( of 4 ) of our grandkids to spend a couple days!

I am NOT wasting a minute of it!

IN COMES PINTEREST.................

St. Patrick's Day  GREEN FEAST!

We are having a party!





and...  PAINTING!
Painting CLOTHES.... Painting T-Shirts...TUTUS!
I AM SOOOO  EXCITED!

PINCH ME!
NO!
I'll be wearing MY GREEN TUTU!
HAHAHA





Now...I am NOT making ALL of these...
Just getting ideas! :)


Of course...Corned Beef & cabbage!


And GPA's HAT!


And then..

Gma & Gpa will.....


SLEEP  FOR  A  WEEK!!!  :)

So...enjoy YOUR time OFF!

I know I will! 

No comments

Back to Top