Kindness COUNTS! ( Freebie from MY HEART! ) iTeachFirst LINKY

It's that time of year.
Hearts, Flowers, Friendship...
Ahhhh
I have the most wonderful hubby..who reminds me ALL YEAR LONG
about caring & kindness..
and...
I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!

(Thank YOU Pinterest!) :)

Valentine's for classroom kiddos...

Cookies for Hubby!


Flowers (for ME!)


Cookies for KIDS & Grandkids!

I LOVE IT ALL!

But mostly...

I LOVE the classroom KINDNESS
that occurs this time of the year!

We make KINDNESS cards 
ALL YEAR LONG!

( I have one boy who writes me SECRET 
kindness cards EVERY FRIDAY!)
He puts them in my FINISHED TUB.
He thinks I DON'T know who it is!
What a cutie!

So I do a LOT...I MEAN A LOT..of talking about
KINDNESS!

In class...out of class...to your friends...to your parents...to each other!

And so...we do KINDNESS!
Because...

KINDNESS COUNTS!


And because it is 
THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR...

I have a KINDNESS FREEBIE for YOU!
( Click on the picture )


These postcards are for your kiddos to write to 
YOU, MOM & DAD, GMA & GPA, to each other!

The purpose is to express friendship & happiness ALL YEAR LONG!
What a great idea! :)



And so 
I wish YOU 
Happiness, friendship, & HUGS
ALL YEAR LONG!

My Firstie Friends at 
iTeachFirst are having a LINKY!
CHECK OUT  all the FEBRUARY GOODIES!




4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness - he sends you secret kindness cards every week, Wendy? Love notes!! What a sweetie!
    Pretty Pink Post!:)
    Linda at Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas and for participating in our collaborative linky. :)
    Nicole and Eliceo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kindness cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We love doing kindness notes all year long!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top