Nibits for Newbies! 12.27.15

If it's SUNDAY..
It's time for...
NIBITS FOR NEWBIES


Today's  TOPIC :

January  Lesson  Plans!

I know....NOT YET!
Let me have a few more ...days...weeks...hours!

But...alas..the time has come...

LESSON  PLANS!

My teaching partners and I start with a pacing guide 
(Made by my wonderful grade level)

That "GUIDES" us with ELA & Math curriculum by the month!


My "cool" partner LOVES to do this...color coded!
Blue is ELA & Green is MATH.
Then she adds holidays, testing, assemblies, minimum days, etc.
LOVE HER!

We do this for the quarter.

We try to stay within 3-4 days of each other.
(NO PRESSURE!)

Then I get out my trusty 
KRISTA WALLDEN
Creative Clips
CALENDAR!

LOVE IT!


Get out my FAV Flair pens...and
GET ORGANIZED! 
( This one is for me...NOT kiddos...I put everything ON this calendar!)
It stays behind my table.
Then...
on to MY daily lesson plans...



Last...run any copies I need
Put together my SMALL group lessons...
and 
ENJOY!

I try to do one month at a time.
Some months are easier than others.

No...I do not run copies for the month.
One week at a time.
That way if I get behind...
NO WASTE!

Hope this helps!

HAPPY NEW  YEAR!

No comments

Back to Top