'/>' Nibits for Newbies 11.22.15 |

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Nibits for Newbies 11.22.15

If it's SUNDAY
It's time for
NIBITS FOR NEWBIES!


This week's theme...

Grouping  for  Guided  Reading

Relax....this is NOT a post about 
Guided Reading.

LOTS OUT THERE!

This is a quick peek at 

HOW I organize my FLUID, reading groups...
FOR ME!

It's ALL about me!

Keep my life organized..

QUICK &  EASY!

Here is my Guided Reading Planner...

I know...

SOPHISTICATED..
(NOT!)

A file folder...laminated... 
4 parts ...
 ( I can ONLY reach 4 groups  a day)

Hook & Loop ...AKA  VELCRO  
DOTS!
( MY new  BFF!)
and names.

I started to make colored names for groupings...
( with my next BFF....WASHI TAPE! )

DON'T!
The groups change (hopefully)
and they change QUICKLY!

I like colors...the mixed colors don't bother me.

If mixed colors in one group bother you...
USE ALL ONE COLOR! :)

And so..each Friday
After assessments...Running Records, observations, etc..etc..etc..

I change my groups by moving a name to another DOT!

Because the folders are laminated, I can make NOTES to myself on the sides!

Change levels...Add  supplemental notes 
( We added Acelerated Reader to my high two groups on Friday!)

and so...
Works for me!
PORTABLE  TOO!

I hope this helps you
KEEP IT REAL!

Happy Teacher...Happy Class! 






See you next week!

How do YOU keep track of YOUR Reading Groups??
SHARE  in comments! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Easy to make, easy to utilize! I just shared it on Pinterest, and Twitter and Google+ are next! Thank you for taking the time to link up with my Teaching Tuesday link up party. I hope to see you back again next week!
    ~Heather aka HoJo~

    ReplyDelete