'/>' Currently AUGUST 2015 |

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Currently AUGUST 2015

Is it AUGUST already?
WOW!

I am linking up with 
Farley @ Oh' Boy 4th Grade
for
CURRENTLY!



Today is my LAST day of lazy Summer!
School starts tomorrow!
Kiddos will be there at 8:20 AM.
(I will need a nap by noon!)
I hear from Kinder teachers 
I have some real CUTIES this year!
YIPPEE!

So..I think today I shall relax and enjoy the day!
( Maybe even do laundry & clean..a little!) :)

Also....
BIG  TPT SALE starts tomorrow!
Stop by & check our the BTS goodies!







2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great first day with your students!!!! I go back tomorrow but kids come back August 17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for school starting tomorrow! I still have 1 more week. I think I would go crazy if I had school starting tomorrow!
    I hear ya on the Sunday Morning Coffee. There is not much better than that.
    Sending good vibes to you on your first day with your kiddos!!

    Kara
    Mullens Madness

    ReplyDelete