'/>' It's Starting to Feel Like Home... (FREEBIE) |

Friday, July 17, 2015

It's Starting to Feel Like Home... (FREEBIE)

Well..it's that time..


Next week...we go back! 

Yes..Back to School.

BUT... when we left,

I DIDN'T CLEAN A THING!

REALLY?????
I confess...Really.

I was tired..really tired...I don't have to move classrooms,
SO, I locked the door & walked away.
For 2 months! 
But...eventually...

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!
OK..I am ready.

When I opened the door to my classroom..here is what I saw.



AAAAAAaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Breathe...breathe....deep  breaths!!!!

Now what? Where do I start?  How will I get it all done??
UGH!
BABY  STEPS...BABY steps...baby steps.

My problem is I am highly distractable!



I  start cleaning one thing & then I realize something else needs to be done!
One step forward..two steps back.

BUT...TODAY I  MADE PROGRESS!



Classroom library ..DONE!


Desks into groups of 5 ( 5 groups )
  DONE!


Guided Reading Materials ready...DONE!


Binders all CUTE!  DONE!


Lables on EVERYTHING!   DONE!




MY DESK...TABLE..CLEAN!!!  DONE!


FOCAL  WALL ready!   DONE!


Books & Baskets...DONE!

Whew!  I am tired just looking at it!
Makes me sooooo  happy!

Next week I will tackle papers & planning!
Thanks for hanging in there with me...

Here's a FREEBIE from ME to YOU! :)


Click on picture for FREEBIE :)  

Now let's get  ORGANIZING! 

Where are YOU in the process??  Leave me some comments & let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I would call your day in your room AMAZING! You got sooooo much done! I, too, and highly distractable! Anyway, your room looks amazing! A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks great! I haven't even started yet. We go back Aug. 3, kids on Aug. 13.

    ReplyDelete