Make Your Masterpiece #TPTChallenge

WAHOO!
I Love this month's TPT CHALLENGE!
I am linking up with

Jen @ Sparkling in Second
for

TPT CHALLENGE #3


BUT...I am getting ready to leave for...

VEGAS,  BABY!

So I  REALLY need to pack!

I  have had this product started for awhile...NOW 
Thanks to my buddy
SARA RUCKER ( my editor ) :)
here it is!




Here's the PREVIEW!



HERE IT IS!!
(click on pic to go to TPT store..)












Color & B/W !!
YIPPEE!!!

I hope you like it! 
Leave me some LOVE! :)




4 comments

  1. Looks great! So impressed you are already working on November!
    http://sashascreationsnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resource! And better late than never for sure...your followers will be thanking you come November!!

    Sam
    Fun With Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that your number decomposers have different shapes for each number!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top