School's OUT for SUMMER!! (Can't YOU hear the MUSIC??!!) :)

Hello! Hello! Hello!
I know...the excitement is in the air!
SCHOOL IS OUT!
I know...
we  ALL  feel it!
FRAZZLED!
So..I am linking up with 

for her

So what do I do to RELAX????
Garden! Hubby & I have 4 LARGE gardens in our backyard!
Lots of veggies! Hubby ( AKA  "Farmer without a Farm" )
LOVES to garden...I just "Help out"...Love to grow our own food.

We have 4 young grandkids ( 3 granddaughters 5,3,2 and 1 grandson 10 months)
We spend as much time as possible with them. 
Taking them fishing is our new fun time!



And of course...
READING a BOOK...NOT A PD BOOK...
JUST A FUN TO READ BOOK
BY the Pool...unplug & Relax!!!!! AHHHHHH..
I can hardly wait!


So when YOUR school year is over....
What do YOU do to RELAX?
Here is the most important part......

THE  GIVEAWAY!

HURRY ENTER TODAY!



1 comment

  1. Well I don't like to garden and I don't have grand kids but I do LOVE to read! I hope you get to relax this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top