Do YOU feel...APPRECIATED??? I DO!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!
(Shhh...NO..I KNOW there is only 24 days of school..YES!)
But what I 
REALLY meant is...
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!
I hope you get warm fuzzies when you think about the job you do!
I hope you WANT to go to work each day!

Someone once asked me 
WHY?? WHY??? 
WHY, do you WANT to teach FIRST GRADE?????
My GO TO answer.....

EVERY DAY I get...
Giggles, Grins, Hugs, & High Fives!

Can YOU say that about YOUR work?
HA HA HA???
I can!

So..TEACHERS....HERE'S TO YOU!

My friends and I at...
     iTeachFirst
are having a giveaway ...
for  YOU!


So...


WOWZA!

Who doesn't want...
TARGET?
STARBUCKS?
AMAZON?
TPT?

OMG! I want them ALL!!!  :)
So my friends...

HURRY!
GO HERE TO ENTER...
(Click on Picture)



 PS.....From ME  to YOU...Thanks for ALL you do!
YOU make the world a better place! :)

No comments

Back to Top