Work Smarter...NOT HARDER!

Sometimes I find something ( or do something )
that I think..
"DUH!!!  WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN DOING THIS FOREVER???"
This is one of those things...



Have you ever used 
REPOSITIONAL VINYL LETTERS??
OMG!  I LOVE THEM!

I got mine...at STAPLES

http://www.staples.com/Cosco-098135-Vinyl-Letter-C-N-1-Helvetica-Black/product_712405

BEFORE...last 23 YEARS...
I would write the numbers & Content areas
EVERY WEEK..  
( Work SMARTER NOT HARDER!)
NOW...I can just add the words / skills
& the kids ALWAYS know where to look!
You can erase over the letters
AND
when you remove them..
NOT sticky ucky  GLUE stuff!
I use multiple sizes for interest... 
MY NAME is GIGANTIC!
(Don't ask me how to spell...MRS. McCARTY!)
Love Love Love this!
Again...as we begin a NEW YEAR...
a great time to 
WORK SMARTER...NOT HARDER! 
Happy Holidays!

1 comment

  1. I love this! If I added up the amount of time I wasted writing numbers on the board, it would probably be shocking! This is a great idea. Thank you for sharing it here!

    -Beth
    http://commoncoregaloreandmore.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top