'/>' WHAT A WEEK & a FREEBIE! |

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

WHAT A WEEK & a FREEBIE!

Well...it's almost here!
CHRISTMAS  VACATION!
I know.. I know...
Christmas...the reason for the season. :)
We have been doing kindness...EVERYTHING!
Canned food drive..my firsties brought in over 120 cans of food!
Not bad for a group who could USE THE FOOD...givers!
We have been so busy crafting!
So fun...lots of rain..no recesses...:(
SO...WE CRAFT some more!
Here is my week!

Reindeer  crafts
( They traced their foot ( for the head ) and their hands for antlers ).


This came from my TPT store...

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Do-You-Want-To-Build-A-Snowman-Place-Value-FUN-For-ALL-1577003

Wrote  some great stories about giving to others...


Reindeer ornaments...easy peasy
3 wooden craft sticks, googly eyes ( who doesn't LOVE googly eyes?),
chenille antlers, & a red nose...though some didn't want red!
Don't you know...RUDOLPH the PURPLE -nosed  reindeer..
to each his own! :)



And last, but not least...paper plate wreaths with their 
wonderful pictures on the bow!
Doesn't get any better than this! 
Well, I think I need to clean up the room...
Here is a freebie to help your kiddos enjoy the season!


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to one & ALL!
Happiness   from  1stgradefireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment