FANTASMIC INTEGRATION?? HUH???

Happy Fall 'Yall!
CAN YOU TELL FALL IS HERE?
More importantly......
Can you tell HALLOWEEN is this FRIDAY!

My Kiddos have been....CRAZY!!!!!
( I know...ANOTHER  week of craziness  before  SUGAR  COMA  settles in!)
AND...
In my school district ... for NOVEMBER...
We only teach  15 days BEFORE THANKSGIVING! 
Don't get toooooooooo  excited!
That also includes.... 3  days of MATH Benchmark ASSESSMENTS
AND
3 days  of ELA  Benchmark ASSESSMENTS!
AND
(Please include your ) regular 15 days of ELA, MATH, SCIENCE & SOCIAL STUDIES!
(Can't forget the Pilgrims, Thanksgiving, & Indians )
So if you survive ALL of that...YOU GET TO HAVE SOME FUN! :)
( Now...I really think the admin's think WE don't know how to make education fun !)
DUH!
INTEGRATE!
EVERYTHING for NOVEMBER will be about SCIENCE & SOCIAL STUDIES!
We will read, write, discuss, count, add, & subtract..
BATS, PUMPKINS, SPIDERS, PILGRIMS, INDIANS, & FEASTS!
(I know...I still have to do BATS & Spiders...ran out of time in OCTOBER!)
A FANTASMIC collection of  EDCUATION!
(Tired yet?)  HOLD ON!
I can help!
I have some INTEGRATION pieces for you!
How about DOLLAR DEALS?
( After all....CHRISTMAS is in 60 days! ) 
CAN YOU SAY...NO!!!!  I  AM  NOT  READY!
Here is my Dollar Deal for today!
Pumpkin Poem for Pocket Chart / Centers / Independent Work
Click on Picture!
Keep stopping by..MORE TO COME!
( Gotta go...I gotta start my holiday shopping!) :)

Have a.... SPOOKTACULAR .... HALLOWEEN!!!  :)

No comments

Back to Top