'/>' Did I hear....HFW rings???? Did I Hear FREEBIE? |

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Did I hear....HFW rings???? Did I Hear FREEBIE?

My kiddos LOVE word rings!
Vocabulary words, Word Family word rings, &
HFW Word Rings!
I have to give a shout out to 
for starting me on this journey!
She has the best 
Sight Word System!

BALLS! Boys LOVE BALLS! 
So...I have been adding to my HFW RINGS!
Here's a few of my newest packets...







So..... how do we do it?
Let's make some EASY PEASY!
3 X 5 cards, rings, Avery Labels, & a LIST...
YOU CHOOSE!
DOLCH, FRY, Curriculum, etc...
Kids need words...you choose the list.
Here is an easy & quick set for small or whole group.
Start with 3X5 cards...2 whole punches....cut the middle..
Makes 2 cards!


2 word cards...

Add a ring! VOILA!
NEXT...
Print your  word list on Avery labels...

Put ONE word on each page...
The RED DOT is to help kids know where to START!
I kept  all of the words in the same order...we can read together..
I make sets of 6...25 words per ring
That way I can differentiate between small groups.
These can be used for Guided Reading, Individual practice, and/or homework!
FREEBIE!
If you made it ALL the way to the end of this POST..
This is for YOU!


Enjoy!









7 comments:

  1. I have been doing this for the past 5 years...it is wonderful how much my kids will practice their words since they think it is almost like a game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I can't wait to use it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea--time to stock up on cards and rings. Thanks for sharing!
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what the heck you were doing!

    apieceoftheapple

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I think I got mine at Staples...My Admin buys them at Office Depot..:)

      Delete