The buck STOPS here! ! & A Freebie

My brain just does NOT Stop!
I know it's SUMMER...
I don't have to get up early, take a quick shower, be out the door before the sun rises...
SO why can't I sleep IN??
Because..as I was cleaning out my classroom
I realized I needed something I didn't HAVE!
So..
I created it!
My firsties did NOT do so well on HFW.
Let me refresh...
30% of my 28 did FANTASTIC!
40 % did OK...on level...no worries
BUT  :(
30% ( that's 8 students people!)
could NOT master 100 HFW!!!!!
That is NOT acceptable to ME!
( I can give you all of the excuses...
foster homes, no kinder, students who qualified for SDC, 
etc, etc, etc,)
BUT...the buck stops HERE!

OK...NOT that BUCK!

I am going to spend a LOT MORE TIME 
each day on HFW!
So ...I got to work.
 Here are a few things I am working on
in progress...

BUGGY HFW!
1-100 FRY WORDS
Click HERE to check these out!





NEXT....



THEN....


NOW...
Hang in there with me, I know LONG  POST..
What do you put all of these cards in?
 TA  DA!
Pocket holders...
Now these are for STUDENT PRACTICE.
I'm thinking 
TAKE THEM HOME & STUDY YOUR WORDS!
( OK, uhum...breathe...)
I HATE when I send home cards & they fall out of their HW folders
even before we leave the classroom..
SO.. Pocket holders!
The directions are included
( See YELLOW PAGES...haha)


 DIRECTIONS PAGE 1

 DIRECTIONS PAGE 2


SO...I think I can NOW
GET BUSY MAKING THESE THINGS!
Well, maybe after....A  NAP! :)
I Promised a FREEBIE!
So much to Do...SUMMER  FREEBIE!
Here you go!

Happy Summer!

No comments

Back to Top