School has BEGUN!! & a FREEBIE!

Well...we are back.
The good news is...the first day went well. 
The bad news is...we had no air conditioning
 ( it was almost 90 degrees...IN THE CLASSROOM!)
They say it will be fixed Monday...we'll see...
Cute firsties...they are sooooo tiny! :)
Lotsa hugs & high fives!

So to help us celebrate...

A  FREEBIE!!!

I put this in my door window 
so "the rest of the world"
knows where we are
(when we are NOT in our classroom).
If it helps you...
ENJOY!!!
Feel free...


2 comments

  1. Thanks so much! I love that it's on one page.Would you be willing to add Lunch?

    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and it is adorable! I love your background and colors- LOVE this freebie! Such a great/handy idea. I am your newest follower! I'd love you to stop by my blog if you get a chance!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top