MORE Stormy Weather & FREEBIE

 
Spring Break...the birds are COWERING IN THEIR NESTS?
 Taking baths IN THE PUDDLES by my back door?
RAIN ??  On MY Spring Break?!  WELL!!!!
(Guess I'll have to stay indoors....teehee...Can't work in the garden, OH WELL!
Can't weed the flower beds, OH WELL!
So what's a girl to do?
( DO you know there are REALLY GOOD 'Chick Flicks' on DURING THE DAY?)
Who'd have guessed?! Who is home to watch these? OH,WELL...
A good cup of coffee (tea, juice, Cupcake?) Whatever...
and a large blankie, fluffy slippers- a must....AAAHHHH.
 
OK...for my ADHD mind that lasted for about 20 minutes ( OK 10 minutes).
Who can sit & do this with SOOOO MUCH TO DO?!
So...my newest works!
I have to teach weather IN 2 DAYS! That's it! 2 days...my pacing guide is QUICK!
So...here goes..
 
Check it out & let me know what you think!
THANKS!
 
 
 
FREEBIE!!!
 
Thanks for reading to the bottom!
Here's for you!
 
Leave me some love!


2 comments

  1. Hi! I love coffee, slippers, a blankie, and a chick flick! With my laptop on my lap...creating, of course! :)I am your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance.
    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have snow on my Spring Break! It is more motivating to get lessons done.
    Forever A Teacher, Forever A Learner

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top